A happy summer Hello to all blog readers and readers,
between my two trips, I am currently back in practice and just today I am asked by two people in the deliberations been, how it was possible at last to be happy. This is a question I would like here in the blog address again, for the question I keep getting asked once. My first and most spontaneous response to this is usually: We are happy when we realize that there's life at the moment. How often are the thoughts wander to the future: What will be, how will it be? What can happen? But how often do we indulge with unesrem spirit in the past: Why did I act otherwise? Why have I not done so much? All these questions ensure that we are hardly able to perceive the present moment. This tiny present moment with all its subtlety, its clarity and presence.
I have a few years ago found a nice story to which I have told many times in my seminars. This I want to be like this again for the best.
The secret of contentment
It once went to a large number of people seeking advice Master.
"master," they asked "what are you to be happy and satisfied? We would also like to be as happy and satisfied as you are"
The old man replied with a gentle smile. "If I lie, I rest when I get up, then I'm on. If I go, then I go and when I eat, I eat."
The questioner looked at something enter, no one could start with the answer really something. One blurted out. "Please master, not mocked us What you say, what we do, we are, we get up, we eat and we go But we're not happy So what's your secret...?
The old man smiled again and said mildly: If I lie, I rest when I get up, then I get up. If I go, then I go and when I eat, I eat.
The seekers were restless, and their faces became apparent helplessness. The Master added, after a while: Sure it is built on and you go and you eat it. But while it is, you already thinking about getting up. As you get up, you considered where you are going, and as you go, you wonder what you will eat. Your thoughts are always somewhere else and not where you are. place in the middle between the past and future the real life instead. Let you on every little moment entirely, and you have the chance to be really satisfied and glüclich. (Source unknown)
Have fun thinking about it.
Up to 23 August I'm on vacation, only to subsequently return refreshed and relaxed for all the people who come to me to be there.
Sunny greetings
Susan Unger
PS. Soon, the August issue of the free love of life tips will be published. Simply register here: http://www.naturheilpraxis-lich.de/GratisLebensLustTipp.html
http://www.naturheilpraxis-lich.de/
0 comments:
Post a Comment