binary is 42 decimal.
I say not only, I can also prove: 42 divided by 2 is 21, remainder 0
divided 21 by 2 is 10, remainder 1
10 divided by 2 is 5, remainder 0
divided 5 by 2 is 2 remainder 1
split 2 by 2 is 1 , remainder 0
1 divided by 2 0, residue 1 is
Now you only have to read the remainder of the division from the bottom up and you have the appropriate binary : 101 010 binary is (drum roll, please!)
Today is the day so that the ultimate answer represents .
The time of this entry is due to the binary system and merely decorative role. In fact, I wrote this text before publication, and leave the blog service of the search engine of my slightest suspicion.
The time of this entry is due to the binary system and merely decorative role. In fact, I wrote this text before publication, and leave the blog service of the search engine of my slightest suspicion.
Take care, and thanks for all the fish!
0 comments:
Post a Comment