Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is Perrier Bad For Your Health

In the face book

aka Facebook, which I here do not link well aware befell me that someone answered questions in a very strange game to me.
Curious, as I am just so I clicked on the link to the promised view the answers.
screw, nothing there Not a chance.
The answers you get to see only if at least one Brazillion has points you only get if you join in this stupid game, and therefore rarely a rather suspicious application grants access to its data.
After some time I still wild and clicked Yes No enlightened me about the system so that one can attain in this way only 40 points per day but if you have any other strange and visited sites on the www there any over-priced goods orders and subscriptions for the next 250 years then closes -
I'm not stupid!
This application was immediately blocked, I will simply ask the girl what she has since answered ...
Whether I grimace at the book must go on, I think it over.
to miss because there's really nothing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment