Friday, May 16, 2008

Is There A Chance Polycystic Cam Get Oregnant

Go and horseradish ...

Recently, during a birthday barbecue session was again one of Willy Astor's word games through the laptop speakers ... Although self
have already heard about ... many times I had to pull myself together well. very amusing, even if the choice Bayern trying to understand from his great-Munich what tables, especially if he again verbuchselt without regard to loss or change of words rods surrounded.

Well at least I thought so, I collect all that time I am so aware of him. Partly to build bridges with support: D. ...
Enjoy The classic - Radkäppchen and the Bad Golf














The Internationals





"Lyrics" to caps:
->

Jetz only once Anemone ...










alcohol pun








The smoking story





"Lyrics" to the smoking story :
->

The Vegetarian Crime









The football fairytale




"Lyrics" to football stories:
->

0 comments:

Post a Comment