paranoia
Somehow I came and my parents today to speak on the topic 9 / 11. And - of course - if the PC is already on, you have now videos of the collapsing towers, documentaries and Wikipedia articles on. Only, sometimes you can not stop then. In an instant one is drawn by the
long article, and with a few clicks even in Afghanistan, nesting, Madrid, London and the axis of evil.
Wiki helps a tremendously because of his point this See Also ...
So you end up quickly in the
conspiracy theories.
One reads and reads, and can not really imagine that a government or even someone is in a position to inflict such a thing thousands of compatriots ....
quick times to ask Google, there is something obs.
it is of course ... - Stupid question and that en masse. The Internet is by far the biggest breeding ground for Verschörungstheorien and all sorts of mysteries.
The only problem is really hard hats to get out of the whirlpool.
"The video still fast .. and oh, yes I've heard of it before."
For those that the subject (again) interested, or who want to be drawn into the depths of Wiki and Co, a few remarkable things:
Since we had once "Loose Change", a film by an amateur filmmaker, which is now professionally processed and synchronized with what many in the deal header seems. And there are a somehow doubt when one considers that at the beginning of the faked mentioned
plan to launch an attack from Cuba to American organizations, have been apparent.
Then another TV documentary, which worked up the issue 9/11-Verschwörung: "The September 11, 2001 - a mass murder their own people?"
And then we would, of course, "Zeitgeist", an "Internet movie that deals with a number of conspiracy theories about Christianity, the attacks of 11 September 2001, and the connection between high finance and war economy busy. "
(Source: Wikipedia.de)
The first 12 minutes times omitted, in which not very much happens, it is interesting ...
Yeah ... now what? I must say that I still can not believe so completely that one's own country because his fingers had so much in the game as shown, But the apparent facts certainly stimulate reflection and to read more.
have As I write this I read the following
"CIA front man, Zawahiri claims that Iran was behind 9/11-Verschwörungstheorien"
(Source: wahrheitsportal.de)
because we have such a new reason for war ?
We'll see ...
A bit off topic, but that's me scurrying for my "Geforsche" once again on the screen, for 1 hour, but definitely recommended.
The 3.Weltkrieg - good that it was different ...
Dear Mr. Minister: If you are reading this wrong - they> read it determined, simply because I am working out of personal interest with the subject Verschörungstheorien and videos involve, accuse the democratic government in the to have been involved in attacks, after all I am not a public enemy, or require special monitoring;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment