Monday, March 30, 2009

Average Neck Size Woman

... and in the end we will rule the world!




Granted, this is perhaps a bit high used.
But when you consider how quickly you can with the networking, we could submit it in six months all of Swabia.

other day even the discussion on Twitter, as does one of my friends read the article, which has also risen in the rest the other day a blog, and hey presto, he was a member of the growing Twitter community. As soon as he has sent sending you a couple of invitations, we have one already, a year in Australia expatriate girlfriend take in the community:)

did this I told another friend the other day at a premiere for a soft wheat. : D
And even though he already operating an account for his band, over which he, as he once told again and again what I read stuff fürn mortise when he is bored, he had to start doing some self losgezwitschert under its own flag.
He then followed quite quickly for 2 others, so that we are now already 7 Fachschaft.

I'm just glad that in my blog is not even the links for all the people specified for the Twittering .. My blogroll is already large. And in the last few weeks, I had the feeling I get up in the morning and build the first time a new link. A link to a new blog. For even the Blogs have grown rapidly. As if the whole blog about adventures in Australia , L'Boro , or preparations to nem stay in Dayton including wisdom and guidance (as well as abdominal pain due to fits of laughter), and a kind Photo Blog (the idea I am very excited by the way), or try out just to the Blogger Feeling times . And another blog of a friend is already waiting in the wings. I lack only the link.
I will get well only if he also *:) * has the potential to conquer the world
.

I'm curious like a Flitzebogen how the thing goes on. And we
of "Flo .. and so" they will keep the matter to date. : D Oh and

@ Andi: the counter is increased by three;)

EDIT: After not even 11 hours (in words: ELF) is already the next one by using the Twitter game

how great I the subject Networking and how much I think the development here enthusiastically: quote from Yahoo:
"KidChino (23:51):
and falls straight to me ... I'll take me as I had just discovered that there is the internet"

0 comments:

Post a Comment