Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bang The Wife Of My Friend

McBreakfast, MLP man and otherwise at all ...

After a week like the last one would think, I stay in bed on Monday. At least as long as possible.
At least until the date on which there is no other way because otherwise a polythene occupy my place in the marketing course would.
This would then be at 11:30 when said Erstis flow from its course toward Mensa would.

Not so today. Florian had to work - and the night shift, which would be no problem if he would come to sleep. But as the BRK-rule more than once made clear, every time I go to bed, falls somewhere in Swabia, a grandmother out of bed or a pillow on an emergency release button.

So I am after only 2.5 hours sleep awake again, no wait, not again, more stay-at-.
Also my other action, then up by 11 again to be asleep when the Cos , Drifting was quickly rejected, I ask my boss has been unable to whether this would go well this time, since he first had to free the good meal driver who told me on the phone that he has locked himself in the cold room for senior meals.
"Challo? Have I eingschlossen in refrigerator. Does someone at the door?" So pull

bed, shave, looking good morning face and slip over and gone.
I a bit to myself like Simon Peters from complete idiot or a millionaire when I was driving past at various educational institutions on the students make fun of because yes not go purely voluntary and finally for the first time the new McDonald's breakfast try out. In the service of science of course.
filled in the form of compressed grain mud me ham and cheese, served with a copy of the stupid newspaper. "Wolfsburg still stumble over themselves? Germany again ran only a distant second at Euro Vision Song Contest. Even unborn babies can now tweet ..."

It is not the first time in this young days that I question, "Why?" wasting and then but still the same free coffee brought to me by my caffeine addiction as a confirmation of acting McCafé trading card has.

And so I sit in the Bib, even in the Bib. The legendary place that I also only wanted to visit again when there is no other way.
But what am I supposed to do?
In the cost accounting - will exercise the Erstis?
paths 3 h 30 km and out to go home? I also do not gasoline war given.
So I try a bit of me on WIPO's script.
Others work so well already, the students at the girls' school'm where I previously drove a laugh over, the McCafe-wife and not least the comical, but maybe now and then annoying MLP man I can see through the window as Just at that moment he armed with a clipboard and Kulli attacking two female students, which now because of him can not even doze a few minutes on the boardwalk in the sun before him.
Well - have her go ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment