Do I have already NEN nurses look ....?
... because I have gradually really feel like I'm getting old.
This morning I read yet on twitter, like so extols a DJ duo latest hit by Nina Sky, and somehow I'm still at Nina Sky "Move ya body " in the ear.
But damn, that's now her again a total of 5 years.
to strengthen my fears And still, I come just now locked out of the city and think to myself, 's red gate is indeed going, again through the Bismarck area, past Alpine Road, in the good old dance school. For there was always at the weekend Saturday from 19h Party, where you learned the cha-cha, rumba and dieVerrenkungen as however all names were applied in the dim light of the basement could ... : D
(Krass at that time I did it as late perceived to 23h by bus after going home: D) And then also, are already at 21 clock, the first wet with sweat or flirtatious Teenis out of the house and on the railway bridge and I stare at the passing of stupid. I look back probably just as stupid, because either see dieTeenies now younger than before, and - damn it - I'm actually old.
0 comments:
Post a Comment