PC problem + Google =
Actually, I could open on the subject for quite a category.
I constantly stumble over small issues or obstacles that are in animal annoying, but also improve their skills in any way.
as mobile apps.
How annoying is Internet Explorer, I need not run.
But the fact remains that most leaders today have already installed the standard product. The modern One would think, "IE is at least good enough to download the FireFox down".
Jaa - Download make it. But to install? Um - no! Because usually the boss is limited so the admin rights. Sun wars so nothing with NEM Firefox on the PC.
Unless it says one of the concept of portable apps what.
Portable Apps are like the name suggests, versions of programs or specially-made programs, which need not be permanently installed on one computer, but can be conveniently placed anywhere on a USB stick with are unacceptable. In most cases it is enough to throw the zip file in the folder NEN Sticks and end.
Thus, for all its FireFox, VLC Player, open office, and and and ... take. Even a still somewhat ugly Twitter app there.
said - done. " Juhu - now also in the work Youtube and Facebook games "
what you think! But brauchts namely the latest version of Flash Player.
And the inside is in the Portable version of Firefox not (as is to be otherwise) . The idea
"Install I hold ..." , the moment in which one has made him replaced by a "Hmph" . -> Admin rights and so ...
"Then I installed it on MY containing Stick" .
note .. Not that I have not tried it, but apparently was not even that.
next thing we will simply install the plugin in Firefox inside noted to wherever it actually would need.
click on the link - is not. I should install manually. Soso.
So follow the instructions. And where does one end up? Of course, on the manufacturing side.
So I would again "download and install." In the variant Argh.
So googling again. Since there are a cunning fellow, a council, not the add-on page in Firefox directly click on it to the links but right-click save . Then you can file extension . Xpi in. zip change. Even the icon changes to the file and you can now create the zip folder extract . The files contained "NPSWF32.dll" and "flashplayer.xpt" to copy and then throws it easy in the data / plugin folder of fire fox on the USB stick. No sooner you start it again - anything goes. Muy bueno.
Another two things for Firefox. Apparently, the portable version is sooo not quite stable or bug-free as the normal, more understandable.
I enjoy, for example, because I now have a Firefox on a key ring, which is absolutely identical to Schleptopp and the PC at home, yes because you can save by HTML export their bookmarks and known to be migrating.
can only tell me the portable FF now create a new bookmark everything.
This is one of the phenomena which I (as info-study dropouts) can not explain . Short googled, one finds the note
"places.sqlite delete the folder data / profiles file . "
Delete? Hoh? Well, the knowledge is already.
So FF, file delete, FF on - Go. Go!!
looked quick in the folder, the file is returned. Okayyy.
only funny thing was, I wanted to google the problem, yes.
Have I, too - but unfortunately only after I www.google.de good input into the address bar, have since reached the Google search bar in FF is so comfortable with Ctrl + K, absolutely refused to accept the pressing the Enter key.
"The folder data / profiles search.sqlite delete the file ."
And yes - it works out. Since I am left wondering what it takes to delete a file that is then only by restarting again? But strangely, the problem is gone. Maybe I should just delete the entire folder, then I might have to restart Firefox entirely new NEN.
When I think about it - I really do ne Category
"little problems that one's Life on the Internet more difficult and their solution for dummies like me " on
0 comments:
Post a Comment