Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It Inventory Audit Template

time lebenslust

time for love of life

A warm hello all blog readers,


there is something new and I did not hide from you. My new newsletter is finally ships: the "love of life-Tip." He is now expected to appear once a month and is packed with topics related to health, natural healing, personal development and lifestyle. Here you'll find the link to subscribe to the free lebenslust tip: http://www.naturheilpraxis- lich.de / GratisLebensLustTipp.html


also I have a new video released on "time - What is really important in life?"

Here you can watch it to you:

Or just on the accompanying video ....
I already have a number of thoughtful responses to the story get in the film. Yes it is indeed the case, time is something very precious, but usually not because we have so much to do, but because we so often do things we really want at all. Ask yourself even once, what percentage of your day have spent their wild fun and what percentage with their unpopular tasks? You go to your work like? Like to spend their time on the people around you? Or is somehow on it, much of the day for activities that bore you and people who give you nothing. In discussions I keep hearing that people perceive their lives as so bogged down, hence my suggestion: time is to give away there. And pay is that we be happy with all your heart and with deep conviction.
A little exercise is helpful to start the day with the following questions to be clear about how you want to spend this day:
first What is really important today? What is the difference between important and unimportant?
second What must be done today? Who says so? For what reasons I do this?
third What is important for the future? Did my actions to this day the only, or can I still longer on the results ? Sap
Have fun answering
And for all those who liked the metaphor in my video so well, here's a little story about time:
At the doctor
In the waiting room of a family doctor on Monday morning were crowded many of Marx's and waited. After a while, an elderly man stood up and walked to Spechstundenhilfe to the application. "Please excuse" he said kindly. "I had a clock for 9 Temin, now it is almost 10 clock. I do not want to wait longer, please give me a new appointment."
The people in the waiting room began to whisper to. A man said to a woman: The old man is 80 but already have - what is the plan as so urgent that it can not wait "
The old man heard the remark and turned around and said," I'm 87? years old, and that's why I can not afford even a minute to waste the precious time that remains to me "
In this sense I wish you all that for you You recognize your personal priorities in life, and that's before you the 87th Years of age.
soon
Susan Unger

0 comments:

Post a Comment