Dear readers,
at every turn is to feel it that summer is drawing: in the morning when you wake up, the air is already pretty cool, everywhere we find small, intricately woven spider webs and in the evenings, it starts a little earlier every day to be dark. Time to take stock: Was this summer as I have wished for? I have done everything what decency? What to do before the move to more and more natural to the fall? What output should bu want to this fall? These considerations may help once to keep in mind what autumn really means, what associations come to your head?
are My spontaneous idea: collect and preserve, store, prepare to retire, but also such things as storms, tea, comfort, finally curled wool socks, etc. These associations help to plan the next quarter. How I would make my life this fall, what things are important and what I will remember that my wishes have been fulfilled? How would I spend this fall most of all, if a fairy I would meet my needs?
benefits These seasonal cuts in order to give your life every day a little more direction. Have fun thinking!
In practice, I get again the first questions asked on how to strengthen your immune system for winter. My favorite plant, this is the plantain. It grows in every meadow and the long, lancet-like leaves almost everyone has ever seen. Pick some leaves and brew with the fresh herb tea. The immune-strengthening component, however, is only present in fresh plants. Every day, two cups to help our "body-police" on their toes to come. You can also enjoy themselves ...
Regards
Susan Unger
PS: I just set a new Hörpodcast: "Can I ever have fun" It's about inner messages, boykotieren it to go its own way and make his life freely and with joy. Hear it out now! http://www.reichanlebenslust.de/LebensLustzumHren.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment