It coughs, croaks it, it barks in German children's rooms ...
hardly a family in which the subject bronchitis does not matter in those days. Currently I get daily calls from mothers whose children are shaken by coughing. Again and again the question of what I can give my child, how can I stop these nocturnal coughing attacks? Since there is unfortunately no single answer, because in homeopathy we treat the whole person and not the symptom. I would imagine but still two of my favorite cough means I prescribe more frequently in practice.
The first means is Drosera, the sundew: here we have the day usually very little coughing, but at night and in the evening with a permanent, deep, barking, hoarse cough, cough, often with hoarseness. It is often peroid coughing that seem to take your breath away. The children cough until they choke. Speech is often really hard. The cough is worse after midnight, lying down, in heat and he is improving in the open and by sitting down.
The second, which I would like to imagine is Hep . Characteristic of this medicine is a cough that is dry at night, some with hoarseness and humid morning with expectoration. This cough is often caused by cooling or by exposing a body part. That is, until the children are below the ceiling, it is very good if you stretch out arms or legs, is the cough go again. One often hears in a deep cough that rattles in the chest. The sound of the cough sounds more relaxed and you can cough up a lot of yellow and thick sputum. The cough worsened in the morning upon awakening, often already so against 4-5 Clock, in dry cold and it improves with heat, warm blankets and hot humid weather.
Anyone interested in more detail for the homeopathic treatment, I want to make my homeopathy course. Here you can in five nights your child learn with simple acute illnesses to treat themselves. For details on my web page.
From the field of herbal medicine you can your child a tea made from thyme and plantain mix. Together with some honey soothes the irritation of the throat, this pretty quickly. Also, a warm wrap around your chest can help the good. If you like, may request free of my pediatrics script. There, you'll get much more info.
With all these tips thinks your child if necessary to let the children listen to the doctor or medical practitioner.
I wish that the shaft you cough so hard and do not control your soon dwarf jokes ...
Regards
Susan Unger
http://www.naturheilpraxis-lich.de/
0 comments:
Post a Comment