Monday, January 12, 2009

Aeg Washing Machineerror 20

tweaks Why the back?

A big hello from the frozen Lich,


for over a week we have the cold temperatures under control. That which on the one hand brings with it a lot so beautiful, that is skating to the red noses and feet are cold, hot apple juice after the walk or to have finally have the feeling: "now it's really winter," this brings on the other hand also some complaints: sore muscles, sciatica and pinched the creaking joints.


have in these early days of the year I visited an incredible number of people with back pain. And this way I now devote a special concern of this blog the topic back.


As always, if we want to be healthy and whole, then it's worth taking a look at the underlying causes of a disease to throw. It's not about self-accusations following the scheme: "I'm to blame for my problems, why do I so inflexible, rigid, etc.", but it's about the horizon to expand and the message we give our symptoms, to understand as a gift. As a gift to grow, to mature and thus always be a piece of healing.


And so can we if we can raise the pain any more, ask: " What about the issue of honesty in my life I show backbone ?"


If we feel stiff and motionless, it is worth it once the question "Am I internally flexible? Can I humbly bow?"


If the back feels leaden and heavy: "I carry loads in my life that I have much too hard What things I have burdened myself because I am looking for recognition and admiration?"


may relieve sleep complaints, then the question is: "Where I need rest I do not begrudge me otherwise why not me must first force my body to rest?"


may ease the pain but also movement, then the idea is to: "In what area I should move and action ? Come "


As always, life is our best teacher makes use of the symptoms, pain, tension to operate the reflection!! What's on in your life, where does it go and what issues should be dealt with. And there can give us our diseases infinitely valuable information.


Louise Hay says that our support is back to the subject in life and advised to work with the following affirmation : I know that life is always behind me A beautiful affirmation, or .?


In this sense I wish you all winter, reflection and evidence-rich full day.


Sincerely


Susan Unger

0 comments:

Post a Comment