Monday, January 5, 2009

Moccasin Boot Patterns

Bach flowers against exhaustion

Dear Readers ,


today is my first working day after my winter vacation on the sweet and sleepy island Baltrum, as I use every year to reflect on the past year and prepare myself for a new year.

This first practice day had already returned to, as always after my vacation, there are incredibly busy. Many calls, emails, waiting for an answer and find many people who help and advice. One thing I noticed is in discussions with patients today: they speak of fatigue, exhaustion, to be like this now exhausted already at the beginning of the year. The time between the years, which is always very quiet enough time, many people no longer enough to full strength and full recovery to start in the new year.

I'll like to ask you some available if you feel like you. If fatigue, the feeling: "I would not do justice to all," or strong Exhaustion shape your daily life. Here we can make the soul of plants by Dr. Edward Bach good service, better known as the Bach-Flowers:

following flowers are, for example question:
  • Elm : one feels suddenly his duties as slain, all the responsibility that is worn for years, is becoming a burden. One doubts his abilities and really do not remember where to begin to deal with everything.
  • Oak: people who are always loyal subject, you tend to over-work themselves, struggles on and on, even if it seems hopeless. The natural brake to stop and rest is ignored.
  • Olive : Exhaustion flowering per se. Everything is too much, you're totally at the end with his strength, can not cope with even the simplest things.
  • Hornbeam: Everything feels very "tired head" of the skull is buzzing after too much mental work, reading, television, computer work. Mental inertia determine the day and no coffee or strong tea is nothing.
  • Centaury : Man expended time and again for other people, the wishes of other people are stronger than their own perceived. It is easy to talk to something you did not at all and feels empty and tired afterwards.

If one or more apply to these souls states to you, then it can be very helpful to have these flowers in the pharmacy mix together to leave several times a day like this give 3 drops in a glass of water and these sips . drink


very important addition to taking the Bach flower is also an intellectual preoccupation with the theme: why I tend to always to me to ask? Why can not I say no? Who would I be if I would change down a gear? Who do I have to prove something?


is also helpful to always deal with affirmations to the brain on positive states align:


Life inspired me and filled me with renewed energy


I relax and allow my mind to find rest


I am strong and one with life


Now I end today's blog with a picture of the dunes Baltrums and wish you all that you come into your power and it can allow you time and again to create you island of calm and relaxation.


Sincerely Susan Unger


http://www.naturheilpraxis-lich.de/






0 comments:

Post a Comment