Over seven bridges you have to go .... whom he does not remember the hits of Peter Maffay from the seventies? In it, he told us of the perseverance, seven dark years that need to be stood up again, we will also be the the bright light ...
But why wait so long? Sure, some things take time. The law of sowing and reaping is that we must first sowing, before we reap, but who tells us that we have to wait years before we will be happy? Why not now?
But let's be honest: How often do we move our personal well-being later. During school, we think, "If I work for the first time and earn money, then I'm fine" when we work then, then we want a partner and family and when the children then there are, we think, " when the kids are out of the woods first, then it is better. " This line of thought is then quite soon in: When I go once in retirement, then I'll leave it to me .. go really well, "
you notice something? Flight life is over, and who always think tomorrow I'm happy running his luck behind permanently. Why not be the same happy? Why wait until the house is finished, the big kids, the tax burden is less? The only moment that we have in life to enjoy it is always NOW. What's done is definitely over, and also what is to come is still a long way. None of us has the guarantee tomorrow to dwell on this earth. live
in the now, is happy in life, of what we are doing. Tried it once to pause for a moment perceive the richness with which we are blessed. We sit in a warm, have food and we can not be wet.
As a suggestion for the next week I would like to encourage you, once you practice the art of gratitude one. Hold, whenever it occurs to you, for a moment and feel gratitude for everything that is, for your children, your partner, or even for your nörgelden boss (who knows what he will give a positive aspect of your life, perhaps). If we practice the art of gratitude one, we focus our attention on things that are there to fill us with joy, give us strength. So avoid we, with our attention to be with the things that can possibly go wrong, perhaps. Mark Twain once said that he had been through terrible things in his life, some of whom had actually arrived.
In this sense I wish you a present, filled with gratitude week.
Susan Unger
http://www.naturheilpraxis-lich.de/
0 comments:
Post a Comment